Our resorts aren’t just for skiing. Take advantage of biking, hiking, sightseeing, Epic Discovery and more with your summer perks:
- Free scenic lift rides and bike hauls for active employees and dependents, in addition to employees who terminated at the end of the winter season in good standing. If you have unused 2018-2019 winter coupons, you can also use these for free scenic tours and bike hauls for your friends and extended family.
- Fifty percent off coupons for summer activities or activity passes for active employees. Coupons do not cover inventoried products such as Canopy Tours, Hot Shot & Blue Streak, Golden Eagle Zipline and Breck Flyer Zipline. You can also use these coupons for free scenic rides and bike hauls for your friends and extended family.
Active, full-time employees will get 10 coupons and active, part-time employees will get six coupons. (Employees working at Grand Teton Lodge Company for the summer will not receive summer coupons.)
Find out where you can pick up your coupons and see resort-specific details, restrictions and additional discounts in Direct Connect – our new HR online portal where you can Learn More, Get Help or Take Action. To see summer perk info:
- Visit Direct Connect (my.VailResorts.com)
- Select Learn More & Get Help. If you haven’t logged in yet, your default username is your employee ID and your default password is P$wdmmddyy (mmddyy = date of birth).
- Search for “Summer Perks”
Tee time, anyone? Employee golf passes are now available, too! For more details, visit Direct Connect (follow the instructions above) and search for “Summer Golf Passes.”