Many of us are heading into another busy weekend. Please take a moment to check in with yourself and reflect on the following wellness tips.
- Give yourself permission to feel your emotions. Try not to bottle them up.
- Practice gratitude. It’s a proven stress-relief technique. Identify three things that you are grateful for and tell someone why you appreciate them.
- Are you getting enough sleep? Lack of sleep can impact cognitive function, immune system, mood and your overall mental and physical health.
- Physical activity. Exercise is a form of meditation and a little sweat, even just 10 minutes, will lift your spirits.
- Check in with the people around you – your peers, family, friends, coworkers. A little kindness towards yourself and others makes a big difference. You never know when someone around you just needs to be heard.
Need more support? Check out our mental wellness resources, including our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which is available to all Vail Resorts employees, dependents and household members. As the impact of COVID-19 continues to linger here are stress management resources to help for the rest of the winter season.