Peak Resorts Employees - your process to access our resorts for the 2019-20 season is slightly different.
Please review employee ski pass details here.
10. Your Pass Just Got a Whole Lot Bigger – 17 More Resorts are Now Epic!
Your 2019-20 employee pass and eligible dependent pass get you access to all our owned and operated resorts in North America, including the newly acquired Peak Resorts! Our full portfolio includes:
- Colorado: Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte
- California/Nevada: Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar
- Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
- Indiana: Paoli Peaks
- Michigan: Mt. Brighton
- Minnesota: Afton Alps
- Missouri: Hidden Valley, Snow Creek
- New Hampshire: Mount Sunapee, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain
- New York: Hunter Mountain
- Ohio: Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain
- Pennsylvania: Liberty Mountain Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder
- Utah: Park City
- Vermont: Stowe, Okemo, Mount Snow
- Washington: Stevens Pass
- Wisconsin: Wilmot
9. Our Partnership with Arapahoe Basin has Ended
As a reminder, Vail Resorts’ partnership with Arapahoe Basin ended after the 2018-19 ski season. Your employee/dependent passes do not grant you access to ski at Arapahoe Basin this season.
8. What About Telluride, Sun Valley and Snowbasin?
Vail Resorts employees and dependents with an active or dependent season pass can purchase lift tickets for your personal use at Telluride in Colorado, Sun Valley in Idaho and Snowbasin in Utah for $50/day. Just bring your employee/dependent pass to the ticket window.
7. Share The Love – Comp & Discount Lift Ticket Coupons
In addition to your employee and dependent passes, most employees also get comp and discounted tickets to share with friends and family. This year, while we work to get our systems integrated, comp and discount tickets are not valid at Peak Resorts. They are also invalid in Australia. See full details, including how many comp and discount tickets you’re eligible for, here.
6. Going Global? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Europe, Japan and Canada: With limited exceptions, employee/dependent passes and coupons do not provide access to our partner resorts in Europe, Japan and Canada. Access to these resorts is reserved for guests who purchase an Epic Pass.
- Australia: Winter is wrapping up at Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek. But, if you’re looking ahead to next season, here’s what you need to know.
5. Perks on Perks
Did you know you get retail discounts at certain stores in our resorts? How about 10-25% off at all Vail Resorts-owned Starbucks? Check out local perks in EpicEmployee – head to your location and look for My Local Perks to see a map of locations that offer discounts to employees.
4. Back To School
You can get free lessons at our resorts and your eligible dependents can get 50% off or more! Not to mention that your friends and family can get half-off coupons, too. These details vary depending on the day and location, so find U.S. details here and Canada details here.
3. Hungry? You Can Eat for $5 or 50% off
At select quick service restaurants, all active Vail Resorts employees qualify for a 50% discount and a daily $5 meal (yes, we’ve extended this benefit to all employees this year). Check out your location in EpicEmployee to see local menus and details. Note that employee meal discounts for all non-uniformed employees will be restricted daily from noon-1 p.m., and we ask that all employees be mindful of busy guest hours when dining with us.
2. Make Sure to Sign Your Ski/Activity Waiver
Visit Required Notices in your Employee Action Center to sign your Ski/Activity Waiver – your ski pass will not be activated until you do so.
1. Be Safe
We want everyone to have an enjoyable season on our mountains while avoiding injury and incidents. Let’s provide the Experience of a Lifetime to our guests and each other this season!